Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jesse Streeter

Well after months of searching and luck, I finally found my ultimate set of Watanabe's for sale.

Found on Yahoo Auction JP and purchased through Jesse Streeter, these should be with me in 6 - 9 weeks,. I made sure I won the auction as I know that even in Japan these are rare with a 4X100 stud pattern.

Fronts: 14X7 et+3
Rears: 14X7.5 et -3.5

I'm still thinking about a colour scheme. I quite fancy this,
When I get the wheels I will be putting my current B Types up front and using the new fronts on the rear at first so it should look like this,
I can't wait. I just want them now! Jesse should be getting the wheels soon so in 6 - 9 weeks these should be in my house! Then it'll be time to roll the rear arches and get lowering!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine