Sunday, August 29, 2010

Morning Drive and Abrupt Finish

I got up early this morning with the intention of going out for a blast in the Roadster as well as taking a few pics here and there. The day started well, I put in some high octane fuel and Guns 'N' Roses was the music of choice for the morning. Here are some pics,

As no one was around I thought I'd get a sneaky vid too of the Corn*s exhaust as I will be changing it for the Pitcrew centre exit at some point. Here's a sound clip,


I was on the way to another small village where I encountered an old couple walking their dog. I slowed down to about 20 mph and the dog walkers waved to say thanks. The next moment, the dog runs out onto the road straight into the car. I lock up on the brakes and get out to make sure the dog is ok. The dog owners apologise, and then I look at the front of my car and now there are 3 goddamn cracks on the bumper. It doesn't sit flush now either due to the bumper hanger getting bent. I'm pretty pissed off, but all I'll say is thank god I wasn't on the Kawasaki.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine