Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pitcrew Racing

The Corn*s exhaust has been on my car for a few months now and although I love it to bits I have always lusted after a Pitcew Racing centre exit exhaust. Having owned an RS*R GT2 Exmag I wasn't really a fan of the tone it made so I sold it on. The Pitcrew (from what I have heard) should give off a similar tone to the Corn*s. Basically that means that it will be uber loud and sound like you belong on a racing circuit!

This came up on Yahoo Auction JP, it had no bids so I emailed Jesse Streeter and he put in my max bid (without taking any money off me until the auction was over and I had won the item). Big respect to Jesse for that, if you are reading this and want a trust worthy agent to use for importing goods, Jesse Streeter is the man for the job.

With Japanese shipping practises, anything over 150cm cannot be shipped, so my exhaust was cut in half. I just picked it up from the welders today at 7am.

That is where the exhaust was welded. The silencer had a few scrapes so I had a skidder plate welded to the bottom.
I have my other packages waiting at the Parcelforce distribution centre, so they should be with me soon. A buddy is dropping round his machine polisher today so I'll get to work on the exhaut silencer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine