Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Broken Exhaust and New Gaskets

Well, it is finally happening. My car is near enough put back to stock. As I am selling it on after winter I wanted to take off all my aftermarket parts. On saturday I noticed that the Corn*s exhaust has become boomy and bangs on the subframe ALL the time. I am planning to change the exhaust back to the oem unit this weekend.

I found out why the exhaust is banging,

So that would be the exhaust hanger then with a chunk of the tail pipe attached to it. Just as well I know a decent place to get this welded (check out the Pitcrew exhaust welding post on here to see their work).

Secondly, this lot came in the post so I can fit my restrictive and heavy OEM exhaust system at the weekend :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine