Sunday, September 12, 2010

Racing Beat 4 - 1 & Corn*s Exhaust Removed = Boring Noise

Yesterday I popped over to a mates house where his dad helped me massively by removing my Corn*s exhaust and Racing Beat manifold. As the car so low it was a pain trying to access and remove the slightly rounded bolts on the cat. The subframe brace had to be removed slightly to get the exhaust off, but apart from that there were was no drama.

The exhaust removed. Note the colours of the manifold. I had a go at polishing up the Corn*s silencer this morning.

This is where the exhaust hanger has ripped a hole at the back of the tail pipe. It should be a cheap fix but when this is exhaust is used in the future I think the exhaust hanger needs to be modified around this area to stop it happening again.
I love the colour of the manifold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine