Saturday, September 18, 2010

Racing Sports Active Low Profile Headlights: Update #3

After I made a start refurbishing my headlights this morning I thought I'd do a bit more before the rain was due to hit where I live.
The right headlight casing had all the screws, bolts and fixings removed, then it had a session with a wire brush.

I then masked up the connecting bar and set too with the left over matt black paint that I used to spray my RS Watanabe's.
Whilst it was drying I got some nail polish remover and set to with a cloth, cleaning off previous over spray and gunk on the left hand headlight lense.
The picture of the headlight shows what it looked like before I spent a bit of time cleaning it up.

The headlight casing had dried after I put it under a lamp for an hour or two.
This picture here shows the colour difference between the original RS Active paint and the B&Q paint I bought today. I'm not fussed about the colour difference as the paint previously looked terrible with all the aluminium oxided underneath.
Stay tuned for more updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine