Saturday, October 23, 2010

5:30 AM Start & 270 miles later......

Today began with an early start. I fueled up the daily driver, got my directions and headed down south to pick up a Garage Vary rear bumper for the Roadster.

The gentleman selling the bumper has a few Roadsters himself so we had a good chat while I was there and he kindly bought me breakfast.

Here is the bumper,

The plan then! Get the rear fins trimmed slightly as I feel at present they are a little too big without having a wide arched car. Once trimmed and all my other parts are fitted  it should look similar to these,
Whilst I was collecting the bumper, the owner very kindly showed me his Roadsters. My favourite had to be the iconic Car Make Corn*s Jubride arched carb fed NA6CE.
New parts include a T House Clubman nose cone with Trap 100mm lip and a short rear bumper. The pictures don't do it justice. It has to be seen in the flesh to really appreciate it!
Seeing these RS Watanabe's makes me very excited about getting mine refurbished and fitted!
  
I then saw one of his other cars. This Pitcrew is immaculate! It feels like it could drop right into the 60's and not be out of place.
So there we are. A VERY busy saturday morning, but well worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine