Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pitcrew Racing: Single Wiper

This came in the post this morning. When it's all snowy and you can't do that much opening parcels with JDM parts in is always a treat!

 I offered it up to my snowy Roadster to see how it will look. The visibility will be fine for the driver, not so much for the passenger.
Here is a quick photoshop that I did in the summer when I was considering a Pitcrew wiper. I plan to dismantle the wiper and spray it matt black to suit the retro racer look I will be going with when I buy my next car.
Here are some photos of other Roadsters that have this part fitted too
I'm not expecting it to work that well. After browsing on Minkara Carview almost all the owner reviews have given this part about 2 - 3/5. Still, it looks cool and is different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine